Worldfavor ON-DEMAND webinar
Sustainable investments for VCs: Why ESG is key for early-stage companies and how to manage it
Sustainable investments is a rising topic on many VCs' agenda. As regulations, expectations, and ambitions are increasing, ESG challenges and opportunities become crucial aspects of sustainable investing.
In this 45 minute webinar, we discuss why VCs should focus on ESG in early-stage companies and give you advice on how to manage and follow up on ESG data with portfolio companies. Our VC panelists share their best practices in ESG management and experience on how to support portfolio companies on their sustainability journey.
Watch now to learn more about:
- How you as a VC can get started with ESG
- How to guide companies to progress and support them on their sustainability journey
- Challenges and opportunities of ESG in early-stage companies
- Best practices on how to monitor portfolio companies' ESG
- Practical examples and tips from the panelists (Q&A)
Meet the panelists
Investment Director & Head of Sustainable Investments
Director of Marketing & Communications
Founder of ESV_VC
Strategic Account Executive