The state of sustainable investments
A 2021 WORLDFAVOR REPORT
We have witnessed an explosive growth of interest towards Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) in recent years, which has affected the global flow of capital towards a more sustainable investment landscape.
We wanted to feel the pulse on the role of sustainability and ESG metrics in private equity (PE) and venture capital (VC) investing.
This report by Worldfavor uncovers some of the most prevalent questions and gives a reflection of the current state of sustainable investments.
Learn more about:
- The main challenges of ESG management.
- Most commonly tracked SDGs.
- The process: ESG and sustainability KPIs and the use of tools.
- Main motivations to track the sustainability of portfolio companies.
- An overview of the most common frameworks, like the GHG Protocol, the EU Taxonomy, and the SFDR.
...And much more!